Friday, September 24, 2010

S@#! my Spouse does...

Ever have your day royally blown to crap and back by your spouse? Everyone does right...it's not just me.


So Mr. Allgrowedup totally blew my day to crap and back.


I've been prancing around the house the last few days in a wicked awful mood, slaying anyone in my path with a look because of who knows why...I just wasn't to be messed with.


And I decide "I'm gonna have a better day today..."


The children are behaving moderately well, it's almost the weekend...it can't be that bad.


Then Mr. Allgrowedup drops the bomb on me.


The new travel trailer is arriving...today.


Me: So the old one is leaving today right? (does happy dance)

Mr.AGU: No baby, I have to talk to my brother about when I can bring it to his place.

Me: (crestfallen) Soooo...where are you going to put the new one?


Mr.AGU: In the driveway honey, you're gonna have to park on the street for the next week or two.

Me: wha???

Mr. AGU: Sorry honey, but if it makes you feel better the new one is going up to the lease one day next week, so you will be back to your parking spot before you know it.


Me: So there are going to be TWO fugly travel trailers in my driveway???

Mr. AGU: Sorry honey.


Me: (walks out of room and closes self in bathroom to throw shit and cry a little)



The upside? The old travel trailer totally hides the skull grafitti on the NEW one from the street, so the neighbors won't think we are satanic crazy people...just crazy people that like to collect travel trailers.


How very lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment