Friday, October 23, 2009

A word to the wise:

If mama ain't happy. Ain't NOBODY happy.

This is a really simple phrase that you'd think even the most dense (or in the case of children, ignorant) person could grasp.

If you piss of the person who makes your food? They might just not feed you...or fold your clothes.


I've been trying to hold down the fort as a "stay at home mom" (not something I ever saw myself doing, and I admittedly SUCK at it by all accounts.) but at least I'm TRYING dangit. I cook, I wash the clothes.

Do they all get put away pretty and neat? Well...everyone but ME gets their clothes put away pretty and neat.

Do you eat on dirty dishes? No...you may have to pull them out of the dish drain, but they are clean dangit.

Do you have to eat crap every night? NO...you get a damn good homemade meal 5 nights a week, with two nights usually reserved for leftovers because I hate wasting food.


So why is everyone in this house making me feel useless? I'm NOT June Cleaver. I'm not perfect, and I shouldn't HAVE to be. I do my best, and everyone gets taken care of.


And that should be the END of THAT discussion. (hmph)

No comments:

Post a Comment