Tuesday, October 13, 2009

There was a beginning...

I've kicked around the idea of starting a blog for a long time now, and figured "What tha hey..." and decided to go for it.

I'm currently one of the nations many "laid off and looking," I have two amazing kids (8 year old step son, One year old daughter) and a third on the way. And NO...my husband and I aren't shooting for our own reality show. (Amazing how many people assume that when you tell them you plan on having a boat load of chirrens...I have to justify that eight passenger gas guzzler somehow ya know!)

I'm a simple small town girl with big dreams and a good life, and I've learned a lot of lessons on the way to what I have determined is my new status..."a grown up..."

The inspiration for the blog title comes from my Daddy, so I'll give credit where credit is due. I've heard him tell my brother that "Being a grown man ain't a part time job..." many a time...and I've often thought how funny it is that it applies to being a grown up in general.

So stick around and enjoy my crazy ramblings. Feel free to comment if you like.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment