Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Hiatus with PURPOSE...

So I was gone a week (ish?) because I've been a busy little bee. I have had FIVE job interviews in the last 7 days...2 of which resulted in...


wait for it.......


A JOB!!!! woohoo!

I turned down one for the other obviously (though I was seriously scared I wasn't going to get the one I wanted and would have to take the one with the AWFUL schedule and icky longevity prospects.) and I start MONDAY...


so this grown as woman (which is, btw, a full time job in itself) will now have A FULL TIME JOB...and I couldn't be happier.


On the home front: if I hold my boobs back? I can SEE the baby kicking now, not just feel it. Which is just odd to me. Thankfully this pregnancy is flying by and the holidays are on the way! (Last trimester is juuuuuuuust around the bend...)

My 8 year old is going to be SANTA CLAUS in the school musical next month (awwwwwwwwwww) and my bebe girl is turning into a mama's girl all of a sudden. (gets two feet from me and she wigs.the.hell.out...) so I'm hoping that's not some sign that she's getting sick.

My bestie from college will have her fabulous self in my part of the world in less than 36 hours, and I'm drinking coffee at ten pm (shhhhh. don't you DARE tell my husband or my OB) so that I can clean in prep for her arrival.


Life. is. Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment