Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tell All Tuesdays...

It's gonna be my new thing...

I haven't been in a Confessional Booth since I was about ...hmmm...well...wow. It's been a minute. At least a decade I'll put it that way.


And since it's been "awhile"... I see no need to trouble a priest trying to enjoy his Saturday afternoon with my trivial crap. Seriously- you know he's kinda hoping no one shows up so he can get back to watching College Football. He's human.


Some of the trivialities I choose not to bother my local Priest with are as follows:

This weeks theme??

TV CONFESSIONS:


5) I don't understand Reality TV. I don't see the draw in it- or the desire to watch it. If I want to see people make asses of themselves I've got plenty of examples sitting in traffic.

4) That said? I love love love Wheel of Fortune. I get antsy when I miss it. It's not reality TV, it's a GAME SHOW. I've adored that show since I was a child- and have actually applied to be on it (more than once) and never been called to audition. I will keep trying though. I have a date with that Wheel one day... (p.s. I'm scary good at it. Really scary good at it...)

3) I watch TVLAND late at night because they play Roseanne and The Nanny in syndication. Some people love crappy reality shows, I love crappy sitcoms from the 80's and 90's. Trust me- my version of fun is FAR more entertaining and family friendly.

2) I think I've mentioned this before in some fashion but when all else fails and there is NOTHING on? Yup...I settle for the kiddo channels. Phineas and Ferb rock. And you KNOW this...

1) My brother and sister are probably going to do some serious eye rolling on this one:

Most of my political education comes from The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. I try really hard to pay attention during the ACTUAL news where they discuss such things but the regular media is either all the way Left Wing or ALL the way Right Wing and I get frustrated and turn it off.



Tune in next week for Tell All Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment